Archive for Day-dreaming

Bored bored bored

Posted in Meet the Masturbator with tags , , , on June 22, 2012 by Accidental Masturbator

I’m bored. I’ve got a shed load of work to do and it’s about as boring as it can possibly be. It requires less than 1% of my attention. Where do you suppose the other 99% of my mind is, Dear Reader?

Continue reading

%d bloggers like this: